Sponsored by iHerb
It’s the holly jolly season once again!
The festive season is upon us and with all the holiday sales going on, I’m sure everyone is preparing Christmas presents for their loved ones! I personally haven’t started shopping but I will, soon! What about you?
I’ve put together a short gift guide for beauty lovers out there c/o iHerb. iHerb is a global leader in bringing the best overall value in natural products to the world, so you’ll be sure to get the best of from your retail therapy here! If you’re not sure what to get for your beauty junkie friends, perhaps you’d want to read on for some practical and inexpensive gift ideas.
For the Mask Junkie
Mask junkies rejoice! iHerb now stocks a whole range of masks from various brands, including Korean beauty brands! We all know that the Koreans are experts when it comes to skincare for Asian skin and one thing you cannot miss would be their sheet masks.
If you have a friend or loved one who is a mask junkie, you cannot miss the G9skin Pure Milk Bomb Mask! Packaged in a milk carton cardboard box, and as the name suggests, the masks are made with milk protein extract. Together with an amino acid complex, this moisture care mask transfuses moisture into the skin to help keep our rough, dry skin moist and healthy-looking.
If you’re looking for a mask that is ultra-moisturising and brightening for the upcoming holidays, you could also opt for the Petitfee Resurrection Plant Soothing Gel Mask. The mask is designed with a Eucalyptus Tencel sheet that’s extracted from the Eucalyptus wood structures. Formulated with a Berry Mix Complex containing 4 kinds of berry extracts (Blueberry, Raspberry, Goji Berry & Acai Berry), this is a mask that helps your skin achieve radiance. The extract of the True Rose of Jericho also helps to enhance moisture retention which helps to thoroughly hydrate your skin!
For the K-Beauty Lover
As mentioned above, iHerb now stocks many Korean brands and one of the brands that is highly raved is Chateau Labiotte. Chateau Labiotte is famous for their wine tints, and if you’re getting a gift for a K-Beauty Lover, why not consider the Chateau Labiotte, Wine Lip Tints?
I’ve chosen 3 shades that are perfect for different occasions and I think together, they make a great gift for a lady who loves a good lip tint:
- CR01 Rose Cora – a bright happy coral for a beach day out
- PK01 Blush Pink – a sweet light pink for a brunch date
- RD03 Merlot Burgundy – a romantic burgundy for a date night
For the Beauty Traveller
An avid traveller who knows how to take good care of her skin would love for her favourite skincare products to be in travel sizes. One of my favourite skincare brands is Pixi Beauty. Pixi Beauty is well-known for its wonderful skincare products, especially its iconic Glow Tonic. If you’ve got a friend/loved one who indulge in great skincare, the Pixi Beauty Fast Flash Facial 3 Piece Kit will be the perfect gift.
The kit contains deluxe travel sizes of the following:
- Peel & Polish – This radiance-revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy-looking glow. It loosens dead skin cells, gently exfoliates, and polishes to reveal brighter skin. It’s like having a professional salon peel treatment anywhere you go!
- Glow Tonic – The exfoliating toner with 5% glycolic acid evens out the skin tone for a brighter, clearer and smoother complexion.
- Rose Flash Balm – This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me up for tired, lackluster skin. It’s great to bring on board the plane as it targets fatigue in a flash by moisturising, brightening and revitalising the skin.
For the Brush Addict
Brushes and more brushes! Who can resist brushes? Not me! A girl can never have too many brushes (well, for practical reasons of course). Real Techniques is one of my go-to brands for makeup brushes because they are soft and affordable. For the holidays, Real Techniques launched a new set of brushes, the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Neon Lights Full Face Complexion Set. Samantha Chapman, if you didn’t know, is a pro makeup artist who owns a YouTube channel, Pixiwoo, together with her sister, Nicola Chapman.
This set contains the following essentials for you to rock your festive looks:
- Ultimate Buffing Brush – Densely packed for buffing liquid foundation for a streak-free, full coverage finish
- Large Smudge Brush – Densely packed for a controlled blend from crease to brow
- Miracle Complexion Sponge – Shaped to create the perfect base by building coverage with liquid foundation
- Domed Shadow Brush – Tapered bristles to smoothly shade and define eyes with cream or power shadows
- Contour Fan Brush – Densely packed for precise buffing of cream or powder contour makeup.
For the Makeup Junkie
Finally, for the makeup junkie, let’s get her an eyeshadow palette with a great highlighting powder, shall we? If you’re on a budget, I’d recommend the following affordable yet effective products:
- BYS Peach Eyeshadow Palette – an array of 12 expertly chosen, highly pigmented matte and metallic eyeshadows for a romantic and sexy makeup for the holidays
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems – this highlighter brings light to the complexion with its sweet rosy sheen, great for brightening a dull complexion
With the makeup products, I’ve done a simple festive makeup look:
Triple Guarantee on iHerb
I love shopping at iHerb because it offers a Triple Guarantee to ensure that customers are 100% satisfied:
- Value Guarantee – You can be guaranteed to get the best overall value when shopping through over 30,000 natural products
- Quality Guarantee – As a California based superstore, iHerb guarantees that all products are authentic brands sold in the U.S. market and is committed to providing quality assurance for our products and ship directly from climate-controlled warehouses.
- Delivery Guarantee – Deliveries are guaranted! iHerb also provides free or discounted shipping to over 150 countries around the world. For Singapore, you may opt for delivery via CJ Singapore Express, our local Singapore Post, DHL or even UPS. I’ve been shopping iHerb for a couple of years now and I’ve always had my delivery via CJ Singapore Express. It’s quick and you’ll be able to get your parcel usually within a week or so.
Before you make your lists and go head-to-head with the Christmas shopping crowd, do check out iHerb for the best beauty bargains and limited-edition sets! From a rich variety of choices from all-natural products, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
Click here to get a 5% discount off your iHerb order and an additional $5 off* minimum order of $40!
*For new customers only
Create yourself and be gorgeous!
Disclaimer: Shopped the products c/o iHerb for consideration. The above review is based on my true and honest opinion and experience, without influence from others or the brand. It contains information from the brand. I am compensated for providing my review experience for iHerb.