Just a mini review of the new KATE Tokyo Designing Eyebrow Set to start the week rolling! After all, a set of perfect brows will bring you a crisp and clean look to frame your face.
The new Limited Edition kit consists of:
- Designing Eyebrow Palette N – 2 variants (EX-4 Light Brown & EX-5 Brown) of brow powder to fill in the brows
- Dual-ended Brow Brush – a flat side for defining edges, a flat-top mini kabuki for filling in the brows
- Brow Comb – to comb and tame the brow hairs
In the kit, the main product is the palette of eyebrow powders of 3 different shades. The 3 shades are used for naturally shading the eyebrow and nose bridge. For me, I prefer the lighter shade to be used underneath the brows, to define and highlight the brows. The palette shown here is EX-5 Brown as I have darker hair, hence the darker shades are more suited for my brows.
Also, the kit comes with 2 brow tools for your everyday brow application and grooming, which is pretty handy to have.
On to the steps of how I do my brows using the kit, shall we?
- Comb and tame the brow hairs with the Brow Comb so that your hairs are nicely groomed.
- Use the mini angled brow brush in the kit to lightly fill in the brows according to your brow shape. For darker hair, mix both brown shades. For lighter hair, use the middle shade.
- Apply nude shade to underneath the brows to further define the shape.
And tadah, here are my nicely groomed brows! It’s that easy!
I usually prefer a lighter and more natural look, hence the soft shading. If you prefer stronger brows, feel free to define them further by filling in with the darkest shade in the brow palette. I would recommend you to use a brow mascara if possible to seal in all the powders for longer lasting brows.
In my opinion, I find that the brushes were a tad too thick for my liking because I prefer a slightly arched brow shape as opposed to the popular Korean straight brows. Nevertheless, the mini angled brow brush in the kit served its purpose in helping me to fill in my brows.
The KATE Tokyo Designing Eyebrow Set retails for S$20.50 from 6 November 2015 to 9 December 2015 at Watsons and Sasa stores. It’s a real steal since just the Designing Eyebrow N Palette costs the same!
Create yourself and be gorgeous! ♡
Disclaimer: Products were sent by KATE TOKYO for my consideration. The above review is based on my true and honest opinion without influence from others. It contains information from the brand.