You know you’re not over K-beauty when you get excited at new launches from top Korean beauty brands.I’m squealing with joy with these ETUDE HOUSE Lip Rich Vivid Tints because I’m all about lip tints on days when I want to look put together without too much makeup.
Caress your lips with the perfect combination of hydration and vivid colour pigments with the rich, creamy and luxurious texture! The formula glides and melts onto your lips, leaving behind a trail of smoothness and intense colour that lasts. I am also in love the silver packaging for it looks so sleek and adds a trendy touch to your makeup bag.
The ETUDE HOUSE Lip Rich Vivid Tint contains plant-derived ingredients such as Phytosqualane and Shea Butter that deeply moisturises your lips to keep dryness at bay so you don’t have to worry if you have dry, flaky lips like mine. On the other hand, the vibrant colour pigments together with hydrating qualities of the lip tint ensure longevity.
Pick and mix from the collection of ten trendy and wearable colour shades to match your makeup wardrobe!
- PP501 Dark Melo – deep berry (my pick!)
- PK001 Young & Rich – pale pink
- PK002 Flamingo Heart – bright coral pink
- PK003 Hug Me Honey – muted pink
- RD301 Salsa Dance – bright classic red
- RD302 I Am So Apple – bright warm red
- RD303 After Kiss – deep cool red (my pick!)
- OR201 Cheese In The Carrot – light coral
- OR202 Vitamin Touch – orange-coral
- BR401 Cinnamonster – cinnamon brown
The ETUDE HOUSE Lip Rich Vivid Tints retail for SGD20.90 a pop and are available at all ETUDE HOUSE stores island-wide.
Create yourself and be gorgeous!
Disclaimer: Products were provided by Etude House Singapore for consideration. The above review is based on my true and honest opinion and experience, without influence from others or the brand. It contains information from the brand. I am NOT affiliated to nor compensated by the brand.