“A Liebster Award?? What is it?” You may be wondering. Well, The Liebster Award is basically given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers by other bloggers in the community. The word “Liebster” itself is German, meaning “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, loveliest, cutest, a darling… (and the list goes on, but simply, everything nice)”. How sweet of Stephanie Casidy to have nominated me for this, THANK YOU!
Stephanie is a beauty blogger who has really beautiful pictures both on her Instagram (@beautybucketeer) and her blog! Be sure to follow her for lovely beauty picks!
I mean, we are all here to blog and share about the things we love and it’s all about spreading the love, right? This is also a great way to get to know other beauty bloggers out there and help each other gain exposure as well, so thank you once again Stephanie dear!
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Let your nominees know by getting in touch with them.
1. If you could only live with three makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be? (Specify brand names and shades if applicable)
Wow, narrowing down my entire collection to even 5 products is so much effort, let alone 3! If you were to really let me choose 3, I would pick:
- Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light/Medium for high coverage concealing of my blemishes and spots
- shu uemura Hard 9 Eyebrow Pencil in Walnut Brown 07 for thin precise brow lines
- Dior Addict Lip Glow for tinted and moisturised lips – gosh I love this so much!
2. If you could invent an ice cream flavour, what would it be?
Lime Mojito with Strawberry Kiwi
I have no idea how that works but basically it has to taste like Lime Mojito with the sweetness of Strawberry and the sour level of Kiwi. Hahaha.
3. Pick one – clear skin, but bad, frizzy and uncontrollable hair vs. bumpy, acneic skin, but great hair?
Definitely gonna pick clear skin, with bad, frizzy and uncontrollable hair. Acne is my greatest woe and I don’t care if my hair is uncontrollable, just tie them up it’ll solve the problem.
4. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning, and the very last thing you do before you sleep at night?
First thing I do when I wake up, I open my eyes? LOL, kidding. I usually check my phone for text messages. And the last thing I do before I sleep is to send “Good Night, I Love You” to my lovely boyfieeee, my koala bear!
5. What’s the one thing (trends, shows, music, anything!) you wish would come back from the 90’s? If you were born in the late 90’s, then something from the early 00’s.
I definitely want my favourite childhood cereal, AlphaBits with Marshmallow back! Oh how I missed you 🙁
6. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
It was my boyf who bought a brand new Nintendo 3DS for $200 out of impulse then breaking the news to me saying he did something crazy HAHAHA.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I would live in Australia with my boyf. We love Australia for the farms, the carefree life and of course, we could do some snuggling on soft green pastures under a clear blue sky.
8. What is your number one go-to song when you’re feeling down?
When I’m feeling down, I always feel like listening to a soothing, slow melody and I constantly change my go-to song. The current one is Try by Colbie Caillat.
9. Which TV show (currently airing) do you think has the best makeup, hair and fashion?
I don’t usually watch TV shows but in Asia, I guess Korean dramas always have the best makeup (that innocent, flawless and silky look with bright lips), hair (wavy, healthy hair) and fashion (K-fashion is pretty decent, especially winter wear).
10. Name one beauty product that received a lot of hype on the Internet, but was a disappointment when you purchased/tested it.
This product has got to be The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. It does absolutely nothing for me skin even though it claims to help soothe inflamed acne etc. Oh well.
11. What is your favourite season?
My favourite season is undoubtedly Autumn even though Singapore is all year round in Summer. I love Autumn for its cooling weather, and especially when trees start to shed their leaves, it’s golds, oranges and browns everywhere.
1. Lorraine – CrazyCoquelicot
2. Cynthia – SlowBroGal
3. Jerlene – MusicalHouses
4. Vinna – Vinvola
5. Qi Yun – FlyingPistachios
6. Kymm – Diagonalll
7. Jesse – MakeupBeautyHeaven
8. Cindy – SkindzMakeup
9. Katina Linda – KatinaLindaaBeauty
10. Paula – Paulalogy
11. Samantha & Ashley – SamanthaAshley
1. What are the 5 beauty items you can’t live without? (List shade names/codes)
2. What is your all-time favourite beauty brand?
3. What made you happy today?
4. If you could invent a (smart) beauty item, what would it be? What functions can it serve?
5. What made you start your beauty blog?
6. Name your favourite style/beauty icon and describe why you like him/her.
7. Write down your favourite quote.
8. What is the next must-buy beauty item up on your wishlist that has yet to be launched?
9. What’s your comfort food?
10. If you could take over a beauty brand in the market, what would it be and why? What is the first collection that you would come up with for this brand?
11. If there is one thing you would say to your future self 10 years from now, what would it be?
Thank you dears for reading! Have fun and spread the love!