This is the quote that I have always been living by and until now, I still believe that if you can persevere and rough it out through the end, you will be rewarded in one way or another. So many things have happened recently and I am blessed to have friends who are sticking with me through it all and of course, the lovely boyfriend who never once left me :’) I believe in time to come, things will fall into place and indeed, time will tell what the future holds and what each and every individual becomes.
In any case, enough of my ramblings, let’s get down to serious (makeup-related) business. It’s time (I know it’s super delayed) for the review and swatches of the Milani Bella Gel Powder Eyeshadows! I have gotten 8 from this collection of 30 amazing and gorgeous hues ranging from Nudes, Browns, Smoky, Purples, Greens, Brights and Lights.
- Bella Gold – Metallic yellow-gold
- Bella Sand – Light golden tan, kind of like a My-Lids-But-Better (MLBB) shade
- Bella Rouge – Intense metallic medium pink
- Bella Khaki – Shimmery medium olive green
- Bella Violet – Light shimmery purple
- Bella Purple – Satin matte deep purple
- Bella Teal – Metallic teal blue, a bit reflective and looks green on other angles
- Bella Navy – Satin matte deep blue
And of course, it’s swatches time! Swatched all 8 shades on my arm with no primer and they are all one swatch! Rather creamy but Bella Teal doesn’t seem to transfer that well on my lids as opposed to swatching on my arm.
My favourites from all 8 I bought has got to be Bella Violet, Bella Khaki and Bella Teal! Which are your favourites from these 30 gorgeous and amazing shades?