Summer’s here! Well, it’s Summer all year round here in sunny Singapore but yeah, you get the idea. While we’re still on the topic of bronzing, I want to introduce you to a whole new range of bronzers, taking you from A to Z when it comes to bronzing on different skin tones. Literally, there’s something for everyone with the Too Faced Bronzers Collection. It’s your Passport to Bronze, girl!
What a fun and girly package being sent to me by the dearest team from Too Faced! Spot the reflective lenses of the sunnies! 😉
is one of my go-to brands when it comes to face products such as blushers and bronzers, as well as eyeshadows! I personally own a few of the eyeshadow palettes and I love the pigmentation and packaging! If you’re a moisturising lipstick lover, you gotta love some La Creme Lipsticks too for it’s very hydrating and creamy!
If you’re looking to sculpt and bronze your way to a slimmer, more defined face, it’s time to check out the whole range of bronzers from this innovative and cruelty-free makeup brand helmed by founder, Jerrod Blandino!
Altogether, there are 8 bronzers in different finishes such as matte, shimmer and satin, and Too Faced encourages you to travel the world one bronzer at a time! Each bronzer represents a destination, how cute is that concept!
Ain’t the description and illustration adorable?
Let’s start off with my favourite ones since they are the easiest to talk about being just matte bronzers – Chocolate Soleil Bronzers! These are seriously to-die-for and are my go-to bronzers besides the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer. I love myself a matte bronzer, simply because I have large open pores which shimmer will accentuate further. Hence, a matte finish for me is much preferred.
The Chocolate Soleil Bronzers are infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and the brand’s signature bronzing pigments that neutralise redness and even out skin tone. They are called “Chocolate Soleil” because they literally contain cocoa powder, and was inspired by a chocolate facial at a Hawaiian spa that Jerrod went for.
It comes in 3 shades:
- Milk Chocolate Soleil – light/medium matte bronzer
- Chocolate Soleil – medium/deep matte bronzer
- Dark Chocolate Soleil – deep/tan matte bronzer
Once you open the cap, the smell of decadent chocolate makes you feel happy and satisfied! Chocolate in all forms just makes people happy!
In my opinion, Milk Chocolate is more suited to my yellow skin tone whereas Dark Chocolate leans more toward the warm side based on my swatches. I usually use Chocolate Soleil to contour and when I require a deeper contour, Dark Chocolate will be my pick. As for Milk Chocolate, I occasionally brush it on the apples of the cheeks to reflect that healthy tan glow.
On to the shimmers/satins! Too Faced Beach Bunny and Snow Bunny are luminous bronzers with a silky combination of four rich,sun-kissed shimmers that create a perfect, deep summer time tan anywhere and at any time of the year.
In my opinion, these in general are pigmented and one pat on the powder goes a long way. Be sure to dust off the excess before applying on your cheeks.
- Beach Bunny – as the name suggests, is suited more for beach time due to its sun-kissed shades. With a deep chocolate, peach, gold and bronze, swirl your brush to combine them into a nice warm luminous bronze.
- Snow Bunny – this gives more of a brighter glow and highlight with a white pearl shade, a warm bronze, light shimmer pink and a rose gold satin. When combined, Snow Bunny gives you a bright, luminous pop of colour on your cheeks!
Last but not least, we have Sun Bunny Bronzer, Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer and the Sweethearts Bronzer in Sweet Tea. I really love the packaging on the Sweethearts Bronzer because it’s shaped in a heart with gold foil bunnies printed all over! How cute would it be if you were to receive it as a gift? 😉
- Sun Bunny – a natural bronzer. This is a complexion-boosting bronzer that contains pink undertone which mimics the flush of a natural tan. It keeps you looking fabulous not faux and is not overly warm or cool.
- Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer – The name and the details on the powder say it all! It’s a blsuh-cum-bronzer with gorgeous shades of golden bronzes, gilded pinks and neutral fawns to brighten skin and create a glorious all-over glow! Feel and look sun-kissed anytime with this silky, sexy goddess.
- Sweethearts Bronzer (Sweet Tea) – a baked luminous bronzer. This is a pretty cool-toned bronzer made for yellow skin. The baked formula allows you to build up the colour without looking too made up.
Which one is your favourite? Other than the Chocolate Soleil ones, I love Pink Leopard and the Sweethearts Bronzer! I find that these are the ones that won’t look too orange on me.
Additionally, Too Faced sent over this adorable baby pink shades with gold reflective lenses. I literally squealed in delight when I slipped it out from its pouch. It’s a pair of shades, yes, a real, proper pair of sunnies made for the Too Faced X Quay Australia
collaboration! It was previously retailing on the website for USD65 with purchase of any Too Faced bronzer but I think they are all sold out now.
Well, you still can unlock your passport to bronze with any of the beautiful eight bronzers!
Create yourself and be gorgeous!
Disclaimer: Products were sent by Too Faced for consideration. The above review is based on my true and honest opinion without influence from others. It also contains information from the brand itself. I am NOT compensated nor affiliated to the brand.