How do you do your “I woke up like this” or the “no-makeup makeup” look? For me, it’s all about the eyes. From professional makeup artists to starlets and real women, the natural eye had been one of the most coveted but challenging looks to achieve. It’s all about using neutral, earthy tones to enhance our natural features without looking too made up. For all you neutral lovers out there, your beauty dreams have just become reality, thanks to Too Faced’s latest creation – Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Palette.
With essential neutral shades and their signature get-the-look Glamour Guides, the Natural Love Palette is here to save your day(s)! Get ready to fall hard for the first-ever eye shadow blockbuster with 30 naturally gorgeous eye shadows, some new, and some favorites from the bestselling Natural Eyes, Natural Matte, and Natural At Night palettes.
With 30 shades, the palette is more than twice the size of the regular Too Faced eyeshadow palettes but comes in a sleek, thin, cardboard packaging. With a handy almost full-sized mirror, you’ll be able to really use it to do your makeup. Since Natural Love is all about giving you the romantic eye look, I love that the front cover of the palette is designed to fit the theme. Beautiful rose vines with little rabbits complement the name of the palette dressed in pink suede/felt-like material.
At first glance, all the light shades and all the darker shades resemble each other. On closer look, you’ll find that this contains a variety of matte, shimmer and sparkle finishes that allows you to not only a achieve a classic natural eye look but also a sexy smokey one. There are altogether 7 matte, 13 shimmer and 10 sparkle shades, of which, 17 of them are new. I’ve swatched all 30 down the rows to show you how rich and pigmented the eyeshadows are.
- Heaven – matte cream white
- Fairy Tale – champagne with gold shimmer
- Nudie – matte brown
- Tickle Me – rose gold shimmer
- Don’t Settle – metallic dark brown
- Fingers Crossed – deep gilded brown
- Lace Teddy – soft matte light peach
- Satin Sheets – metallic golden pink
- Push-Up – light bronze pearl
- Honey Pot – metallic gold
- Chocolate Martini – gilded deep espresso
- Undercover – midnight purple with violet sparkle on a brown base
- Pink Cheeks – pale pink with silver sparkle
- Kittens – light pink with gold duo chrome
- Bunny Nose – cotton candy pink pearl
- Moonbeam – metallic white gold
- Love Bug – silvered plum
- Smokin’ – gunmetal taupe sparkle
- Poodle – iced pearl
- Cutie Patootie – pink champagne shimmer
- Dear Diary – antiqued bronze
- Coffee Date – coppery brown
- Spoiled – dark chocolate pearl
- Night Fever – blackened khaki with gold shimmer
- Spotlight – matte butter cream
- Honey Butter – matte light caramel
- Honeymoon – soft melon pearl
- Hot & Bothered – copper shimmer
- Makeup & Chill – matte deep red brown matte
- Stiletto – pitch black
My Overall Thoughts
Overall, I find that for the price, the quality of the eyeshadows live up to expectations. Too Faced’s eyeshadows have been of good quality though there are some shimmers and mattes in the past that might have been a tad too powdery. With pinkish/purply tones, you’re also able to recreate a romantic neutral eye. I love using plums on my eyelids to enhance the femininity of my makeup looks!
Here are a couple of makeup looks done with the palette:
Are you ready to take your neutral game to the next level?
The Too Faced Natural Love Eye Shadow Palette is limited edition and retails for SGD89 at all Sephora stores and Sephora Online.
Create yourself and be gorgeous!
Disclaimer: Product was provided by Too Faced for consideration. The above review is based on my true and honest opinion and experience, without influence from others or the brand. It contains information from the brand. I am NOT affiliated nor compensated by the brand.